Thursday, December 9, 2010

Too short for deep thoughts

This morning as I was getting ready for work at 4:15 AM... (*yes, you can groan with sympathy for me*) ...I looked down at my beautiful sleeping wife and thought: I just might be the luckiest man in the world.  And then I thought- no, there MUST be someone more luckier than me. 

Then I thought some more.

And I decided that yet, indeed, I MUST be the luckiest man in the world. 

I love you Joules.
Tim

"Your loveliness none can see with the fullness that it deserves."

3 comments:

  1. You're not supposed to make me tear up at work! I love you too Tim. Our luckiest is mutual, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but your "luckiness" is but the product of mine:)
    See you soon, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my day reading this post. It was like doing devotionals.

    ReplyDelete

Comments