Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Cup Noodles" = tasty dinner

I don't care that there's enough sodium in one cup to change the buoyancy of the Pacific Ocean-- I love Cup Noodles.  I have always wondered why they omitted the "of" in between "Cup" and "Noodles" but ya know, I don't question the masters.

Or do I?

In this case, no, no I do not question them.  You're off the hook, Cup Noodles.

Who is on the hook, you ask?

Fish!  HA HA HA HA HA!



Ahem.

So, anyway.  Julie and I threw ourselves a garage sale this morning, and it went pretty darn good!  It was hard saying goodbye to some things (like my drumset!) but I'm glad that I did.  It will be much easier to move with less clutter attached to us.  A brilliant insightful saying could come out of that, but I think it's just too obvious.

Instead I will create my own proverb:

Many times will a man push upon a brick wall... but seldom will a man push upon the door of his true destiny.

Eh.

How about this one:

To love someone is to let their strengths become your strengths and their frailties to become your place of protection.

I'll keep working on it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments