Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trash

It's Wednesday
It's time to take out the trash
I see the big trucks coming
And before they pass
I better put these cans by the road

Where they take em
I don't know, nor do I care
But I gotta make sure
On Wednesday I put the cans out there

Sometimes the cans are light
Like when I remember to do what's right
When I kiss my wife goodnight
When I keep evil from my sight

Sometimes the cans are full
Like when I try to do it all myself
When I let go of my health
When I complain of my lack of wealth

It's Wednesday...
It's time to take out the trash

2 comments:

  1. I always hated trash day. I'd have to wake up extra early and put the cans out in my pajamas because I always procrastinated the night before. Usually my cans were heavy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ironic because this week I forgot to put the cans out. Now our cans are REALLY full...

    ReplyDelete

Comments