Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Working out is definitely not working...

If you read my last post, you were encouraged by my passion and excitement for gym-going-Tim.  Yeah, it didn't last long.  It's been at LEAST 2 weeks since I've been to the gym, and today when I jogged with the dogs, I had to stop after 5 min cuz my legs started cramping up.  Sad.  Just plain sad.

On to a more fun subject.

I'm flying to Seattle!!  Julie, Andrew and I are taking a very short trip up to Washington to see the family, take in Seattle beauty, and bring home a brand new car!  By new, I mean an '88 Honda Accord that has seen better days, but is still faithful!  Thanks a BILLION, Dad!  You are a lifesaver!  (Who gives away cars these days?  My father, that's who.)

Work is exciting because we're getting closer and closer to Christmas and it's our busiest time of year and everyone's a little stressed out, but still cheerful, and there's always SO MUCH TO DO!  I have to keep telling myself that at the simplest level, I just make coffee.  That's all.  There's no need to go crazy and spray whip cream everywhere in a fit of neurotic spasms.

Also, I'm going to ATTEMPT to throw a Christmas concert at my store.  Will keep you updated.

Most affectionately,
Tim

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to sip a cappuccino while listening to your music. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments