Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tell Your Friends...

This post is directed to massive rats that like to sneak into people's garages and eat their dog's food while everyone is asleep.

That's right.  Dead.  Dead you shall be if you dare try to infect my poor little dog with your disgusting diseases.

Sorry it's so graphic, everyone.  I just need to get my point across to all the rats out there who are thinking about living at my house.  YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED!!!  MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

And if the trap doesn't kill you all the way...
Then this hammer will finish the job!!

(Yes, that actually happened, BTdub.  The damn thing got himself trapped but wasn't dead yet, so he flailed around until I could finally end his miserable little life.)

Tell your friends, rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments