Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slightly Suspicious

There's something strange about posting your life on the net. In the past, I would have little or no reservations to just "let it all hang out" so-to-speak... but after a run in with the vice president at Simpson University for my horrific "public self-disclosure" of revealing that I drink beer, I'm thinking I'd better be a little more...thoughtful. So, here's the start of THOUGHTFUL things, not so much as a therapy for me, but as a thinking space to bounce strange ideas and theories off of friends, family, and passers-by.

Hope you enjoy it,
Tim

2 comments:

  1. Weird comment from above.

    But I ask you, how is this any different than the blog on myspace..which you were pretty active on for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, weird. It's probably my connection with the Argentinian mafia. Does it have to be different? I just felt it needed an introduction, it being a new site and all. Differences... there's a good thought to ponder...

    ReplyDelete

Comments